Each spring, Marisol International is proud to attend the TPM Conference. Through attendance at the TPM, Marisol International is privy to the latest market forecasts, analysis, expert opinions and data-backed insight for the year ahead. This year, we are extremely excited to announce LIVE, in-depth coverage from TPM, for the first time ever. Now, our customers won't miss a beat from the year's most talked about international logistics event.
This year, the TPM will begin on Sunday, February 28 and conclude on Wednesday, March 2. The three day conference is hosted by the Journal of Commerce (JOC) in Long Beach, California and attracts industry experts from across the world. The annual networking event, now in its 16th year, focuses on the Trans-Pacific global container shipping and logistics industry.
Within this broad category, the TPM event is divided into sub-categories such as:
- Ports and Congestion
- Longshore Labor
- Asia-U.S. Trade
- Automation and Technology
- Cool Cargoes (Cold Chain)
- Intermodal Rail
- Chassis Pools
- Container Weight Verification
- Panama Canal
Some of the key questions we will be answering [LIVE] from this year's conference include:
- What concerns are there for the 2016/2017 shipping season?
- What are economists predicting for 2016?
- Will the idling of vessels continue throughout 2016/2017?
- What is the latest information about the Container Weight Verification?
- How will the Panama Canal expansion impact importers and exporters?
Be sure to subscribe to the Marisol International blog to stay updated on developments from the event. Additionally, connect with Marisol International on LinkedIn and Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates and news.